Mutual Funds Overview
A mutual fund is a Professionally Managed Investment Fund that pools money from investors and invests the money in securities such as stocks, bonds, and short-term debt. Mutual fund invests funds in accordance with objectives as disclosed in offer document.
- Diversification or access to a wider variety of investments than an individual investor could afford to buy.
- Economies of scale in investing with a group.
- Investor gets professional investment management services.
PhillipCapital (India) offers TRANSACTION of mutual fundS through its platform i.e. PhillipCapital Mutual Fund Platform.Features of PhillipCapital Mutual Fund Platform:
- Online Platform (Both Web & Mobile APP)
- Diversified portfolio
- Paperless onboarding*
- Top featured funds
- Customized fund selection
- Freedom of Exit#
- Power of compounding
- Dividend reinvestment
#Freedom of Exit only for open ended funds. Please note some funds may incur an exit load on redemption.
Disclaimer: Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.